Tecumseh Mall wants to ensure that everyone enjoys their visit!
Services Available at Tecumseh Mall:
- Automatic doors are equipped at all main entrances
- Complimentary strollers, wheelchairs and scooters are available at the CNIB Customer Service Booth near the Food Court
- Designated Handicap Parking stalls are provided (with valid permit) close to each main entrance, as well as reserved parking stalls for Expectant Mothers
- Public Washrooms are wheelchair accessible and conveniently located near Tecumseh Mall’s Food Court. Family Washrooms are also available, and come complete with a duel toilet and child potty in a private stall. A change area and child area are also provided.
Primaris Customer Service Accessibility Policy
Primaris is committed to providing its services to persons with disabilities in a manner that is consistent with the principles of respecting the dignity of persons with disabilities, equality of opportunity, integration and independence. To request a copy of Primaris' written policies, practic
Feedback: Persons who wish to provide feedback on the way Primaris provides services to people with disabilities may do so in the following ways:
1. In person at the Administration Office within any of our properties
2. In person at our Reception desk at 1 Adelaide St. East, Toronto, Ontario, 9th floor
3. By telephone at (416) 642-7800. Ask for the Director, Human Resources
4. In writing to: Director, Human Resources, Primaris, 1 Adelaide St. East, Toronto, Ontario, 9th floor, M5C 2V9
5. By fax: (416) 640-7698 to the attention of the Director, Human Resources